All parents/guardians are required to complete and sign an enrollment form and enrollment contract prior to your child starting at Bambinos Early Childhood Centre.
It is essential for your child’s safety to notify management of any changes to your contact numbers, home address, medical conditions or change in persons collecting your child.
- A fees schedule is available from the Bambinos office
- Full fees are payable for every day which your child has been enrolled with the exception of two weeks holiday as designated by parent/guardian
- Fees are calculated on a weekly basis. Family discounts are available in some cases. Payments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly, and can be made by cash, cheque or automatic payment
- If fees are overdue by four weeks, we reserve the right to refuse entry to you and your child into the centre.
- Fees are payable if the child is absent as our program licensing regulations require staff as per the number of children enrolled. If the absence is more than two weeks, a holding fee must be paid. If the child takes holidays without prior notice to the Centre Management, a full fee will be payable
- WINZ Childcare subsidies are available to qualifying families i.e. low income, beneficiaries, students…
If your child is not enrolled full time, by prior arrangement, the child may be able to have a casual day depending on the vacancies for the chosen day.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
A complete set of policies and procedures is available in the Centre Manager’s office. Our philosophy, learning and teaching practices, operational documents, policies, and procedures are reviewed annually in consultation with our parents/ caregivers and local community groups.
If you have any comments or ideas on these documents, your ideas will always be welcomed.